Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do I unsubscribe from the iflix service?

by Community Manager on ‎08-02-2017 04:47 PM

You can unsubscribe by going to iflix.com via your web browser, click MENU > My Account > My Subscription Plan > Stop auto-renewal subscription

Alternatively, you can email support@iflix.com and request to unsubscribe. 

Comments
by DigiFanChan Contributor
on ‎12-02-2017 10:20 PM

hi @voctor

My sugesstion:

Digi should:

1) Stop All unpleasure auto subcription without let Digifans REALLY KNOW what are they "purchase"

2) Never charge user bill, if user didnot say they agree to. (for 3rd party subcription)

3) Never let the 3rd party charge user before user agree to.

4) For a refund, Digi should deal with the 3rd party, please dont make your supporters headachess. The ball should only between Digi and 3rd party. Digi, please upgrade your system...got lot improvement space.

What Digi did really "good":

1) For supp line subcription, ONLY can do it at Digi Store, Walk-in ONLY. The principle line owner must attend.

2) To Terminate a supp line, Yes, ONLY can do it at Digi Store, Walk-in ONLY. The principle line owner must attend.

But why Digi cannot make it for 3 party subcription?

Digi did well most of the time, but not for 3rd party charges. Just like what i have seen here, lot of complain regarding 3rd parties charges.

....and please look into my case CAS-755114-D5R9, i need a solution and refund.

Human are created imperfect, but at least we do it as well as possible.

Thank you

by Support
on ‎13-02-2017 03:35 PM

Hi DigiFanChan,

We value your feedback. Upon checking, we had assisted you to email to Iflix company to unsubscribe and refund for the service after the validation. Normally, Iflix will communicate with our customer via email.  Thanks.

on ‎13-02-2017 09:10 PM

Hi @Digi_MYCHEAH

Why not Digi deal with iflix n Refund make by Digi? 

Another question:

1) How iflix know my email? Digi share my email to iflix?

2) What other personal information of Digi user have been share to 3rd party?

3) Other than iflix, are there any other 3rd parties gain Digi users personal information?

Thank you

by Support
on ‎14-02-2017 04:42 PM

Hi DigiFanChan,

Digi will normally liaise with our Business Partner Support team to facilitate the refund process on behalf of customers.

Q1. The disclosure of is necessary to facilitate/extend our services so that we can provide better service to subscriber ( here the disclosure to iflix ( our business partner ) is necessary for purposes to assist subscriber to get his refund – an added service by Digi to subscriber.

Q2. As mentioned Digi's obligation to protect subscriber's information hence steps are being taken to ensure that only required info is disclosed.

Q3. Yes, we have other Business Partners however same treatment is applicable.

Thanks.

on ‎14-02-2017 08:29 PM
by joelyew Member
on ‎18-07-2017 10:52 AM

is this cheating?  I don't even know I have iflix id, and extra bill charged  10ringgit per month? 

by Support
on ‎18-07-2017 03:52 PM

Hi joelyew.

Some of Digi postpaid plans come with free iflix access for a certain period of time. After the period has ended, iflix will charge the users with subscription fee.

by YSWONG70 Member
on ‎22-08-2017 05:50 PM

Although it comes free for a certain period of time, It should have prompt or alert us of the subsequent access will be charged.
and also the option for us to accept or decine the service.

by Support
on ‎22-08-2017 05:54 PM

Hi YSWONG70,

To unsubscribe iflix service, you may login via https://piay.iflix.com, go to "Account setting", choose "Subscription" and select "Unsubscribe".

Thanks.

by bshakj Member
on ‎04-01-2018 09:54 AM

Hi Digi,

To unsubscribe iflix service, you may login via https://piay.iflix.com, go to "Account setting", choose "Subscription" and select "Unsubscribe".

Refer to your advice above: THERE  is no "Unsubscribe" button in iflix. Infact in account settings, there is NO "subscription" item. Did you get the latest updates  from iflix.com or did you check it to verify? i believe iflix made many changes to their menu selections & options.

Pls feedback ASAP.

Thanks.

by Support
on ‎04-01-2018 10:58 AM

Hi bshakj. Kindly contact iFlix customer service for further clarification of the service. You can contact iFlix customer service by using your iFlix account support menu or Facebook Messenger them at https://www.facebook.com/iflix.Malaysia/ . TQ.

by mirage2668 Member
on ‎19-12-2018 10:09 AM

Hello Digi can you help me unsubscribe from Iflix . phone number 01116545663. i cant login to iflix to stop subscription because i dont even have an account in iflix.  i didnt even subscribe to iflix in the first place and its charging me  every month. thanks.

by Support
on ‎19-12-2018 03:22 PM

Hi mirage2668,

We had assisted you to email to Iflix company to unsubscribe and refund for the service after the validation. Normally, Iflix will communicate with our customer via email.

Thanks.

by sdclee25 Member
on ‎28-04-2019 11:48 PM

Hello Digi

Please kindly help to unsubscribe from Iflix, for phone number 0166848442.

I have no way to stop the subscription for a long time as I cannot login to iflix because I don't even know I have an account in iflix, and what's the username or whatsoever. I didnt even know I subscribe to iflix and its charging me RM10 every month for year.  

There is this SMS every month about the charging and stated SMS to 20000 to stop iflix.  I have send the SMS multiple times without any response.

Please help to unsubscribe as soon as possible.

Thanks.

by Support
on ‎28-04-2019 11:55 PM

Hi sdclee25, You can contact iFlix customer service by using your iFlix account support menu or Facebook Messenger them at https://www.facebook.com/iflix.Malaysia/ . Tq

by Nazratul Member
on ‎18-07-2019 07:45 PM

Hye digi, please unsubscribe my number from iflix 0162251596. Im so annoted by your system, simply charged your customer without giving any notice regarding the subscription that i don't even plan to subscribe!  I TRIED to unsubscribe via the iflix web, but SUPRISINGLY I  COULD NOT DO THAT BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT. 

PLEASE SETTLE THIS ISSUE ASAP.  

by Support
on ‎18-07-2019 07:52 PM

Hi Nazratul, Kindly contact iFlix customer service for further clarification of the service. You can contact iFlix customer service by using your iFlix account support menu or Facebook Messenger them at https://www.facebook.com/iflixMY