Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Find out if you're a Platinum member on MyDigi Rewards!

by Community Manager on ‎10-10-2018 05:52 PM - edited on ‎15-01-2019 04:16 PM by Moderator

Untuk artikel versi Bahasa Malaysia, klik sini.

Your life will never be the same again when you get to enjoy MORE rewards with MyDigi Rewards Platinum Tier!

Collect 1,500 points (points will be refreshed every 6 months, i.e 1 Jan - 30 Jun,  or 1 Jul - 31 Dec) and more on MyDigi to be a Platinum member, and enjoy these awesome benefits:
- Exclusive Platinum member rewards
- Exclusive Digi deals
- Priority queue on Digi Helpline
- Exclusive event invites
- Early bird access to latest rewards
- Access to great deals & Discounts
- Birthday month specials and more!

Here's how to check if you’re a MyDigi Rewards Platinum member:
Platinum.png
Enjoy these exclusive benefits on the MyDigi app! Click here and discover your MyDigi Rewards tier now.

Comments
by Super Contributor
on ‎12-10-2018 09:03 PM

People stay for more than 10 years, still have to see how much usage, can you automatically enrol us as platinum user. U got nothing to lose.

Long timer user hardly get something fun, memorable or never a free gadget from digi.

yet, if main linw with subline, cant u conso all points into one, instead of all no. Rest of subline will not use my digi one, since all control by main line.

by Support
on ‎12-10-2018 09:08 PM

fadly0416, we appreciate ur feedback provided above. If there are any changes on the current mechanism, we will update u guys here ya.

by winglam Member
on ‎23-10-2018 12:15 PM

yes agree, we are Digi Postpaid user for more than 10 years and plan using right now is not lowest, however still unable be Platinum member, disappointed.

by eterna Member
on ‎27-10-2018 11:38 PM

LOL. Digi couldn't care less about long time, loyal customers. I remember asking years ago about any loyalty programmes but I was told that there was none. What they're doing now is just gamification to encourage our spending. I've used my number since MTV Powerpack days (c. 2002/2003). To be honest, I don't even know why I haven't switched.

by siangboon Member
on ‎02-11-2018 01:49 AM

Smiley LOLi'm  15 years subscriber till now... why should they care about loyalty?  you are just a 1 of the million Digi users, your leaving does not affect them at all.