Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Discover the all new MyDigi Rewards on the MyDigi app!

by Community Manager on ‎04-09-2018 10:42 AM

Hey subscribers,

We went through an awesome makeover, and now you get to enjoy an all NEW MyDigi Rewards on the MyDigi app!

Discover these new features:
Screenshot_8.png

Near Me
Now's there an easy-to-locate “Near Me” tab to discover outlets closest to you!

Locate Participating Outlets
The Reward Details pages now come with a list of nearest participating outlets so you can go directly to get your reward, hassle-free!

Quicksearch Categories
Search for your favourite rewards more quickly with our category buttons for F&B, Shopping, Wellness, Travel, Entertainment, Cash Voucher, Others.

Single category rewards
No more confusing categories – we now display the price to you upfront at the reward preview. Paid deals (formerly known as “Superdeals”) have the price displayed next to the deal, while deals which require no upfront payment (formerly known as “Monthly Rewards”) are indicated with a “Get” button.

Here are the  easy steps to enjoy the new MyDigi Rewards:

Purchase MyRewards:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

You can also Get MyRewards, for free! Here’s how:

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Don't have the app yet? Download the MyDigi app for iOS here or Android here!

FAQs

Rewards

Q1. How do I purchase or download rewards?
A1. (You will need to download and login to MyDigi app to access MyDigi Rewards)
Step 1: Go to MyDigi Rewards and tap on any reward you’re interested in to view details.
Step 2: Tap on the Get or Buy button to download the reward (charges may apply).

Q2. How do I redeem a reward I have purchased or downloaded?
A2.
Step 1: Go to the My Rewards tab to locate your reward.
Step 2: Tap on the reward to reveal the discount code, barcode or QR code. For redemptions at physical stores, please allow the store assistant to assist you to click Redeem.

Q3. Help! I can’t seem to download or purchase any rewards. What should I do?
A3. You may be seeing an error message informing you to re-active your Prepaid line or settle your overdue Postpaid bill before downloading a reward. Please ensure your Postpaid bills are fully paid or reload your Prepaid line to continue enjoying MyDigi Rewards. If you still experience problems, contact our Digi Helpline at 0162211800 for assistance.

Q4. What happened to my reward? It’s disappeared from My Rewards.
A4. If you’re sure you haven’t already redeemed or gifted out the reward, it may already have expired and is no longer valid for redemption.

Q5. What is My Rewards?
A5. It’s got all your good stuff! This is where we store rewards you’ve downloaded or purchased, as well as rewards you’ve received as gifts from other MyDigi users. Rewards will be cleared from this bag after they expire.

Q6. What happened to Superdeals and Monthly Rewards?
A6. We’ve taken your feedback into consideration and simplified the way we present MyDigi Rewards. We now still bring you paid and free deals but they’re now presented as a single category. This makes it easier for you to search for your favourite brands or reward categories.

Rewards which require upfront payment (formerly Superdeals) have a price indicated on the reward preview and detailed listing, while other zero-priced rewards (formerly Monthly Rewards) are now marked as “Get” or “View”.

Gifting
Q1. I love this reward! Can I gift it to someone else?
A1. Definitely! Just tap on an individual reward to view its details. You will see a gift box icon below the reward title. Just tap on that icon and follow the instructions to share the reward as a gift. If the recipient is a non MyDigi User, they would be guided to download the MyDigi app in order to receive their gifted reward.

Other
Q1. My Near Me isn’t working. How do I turn it on?
A1. If you’re seeing an error message under the Near Me tab, tap the Settings button and update your location settings to allow MyDigi to locate deals closest to you.

Comments
by Super Contributor
‎06-09-2018 10:36 PM - edited ‎06-09-2018 10:38 PM

The  point system, sound great. But what are real rewards that really  benefit user?  User supporting u for almost 20 years, what do we get? A free phone? 

And yet, if user with subline. You are splitting all. Why not consolidate  All into  main line's point.  Already so call subline, the usage will not be lot,  so the point be little and stuck at yellow  grade. why not all channel into main line a/c.

Your point system  cannot beat the point and reward system, when dg launched first one country one rate plan in Malaysia during early 2000.

The .Voucher now, when wanna buy, always appear responding slow at my dg app.  Some if  need to use at the shop, the shop said don't know. 

If there are voucher we buy  or get it free, or some rewards after certain transaction and we don't use it, why not digi set up a section, for user to donate to those who need it, like old folk house, school children etc.  Value may be small but chances and abilities to keep some one smile, when received those little gift, I guess this is more than the $$$

If user buy or reload coupon for other and paid via credit card, why not, add into our point too.

Thanks

by Taylor83 Member
on ‎11-12-2018 12:53 AM

i have bought digi reward tony roma's RM 9.99 voucher last few day, after that i just find out tony roma's has been close down kuching vivacity Megamall shop, and i didnt go west Malaysia at this December, so may i get refund for this voucher deal? Coz i have no way to redeem this at the moment? Screenshot_20181209-134149.jpg

by Putrahaikal075 Member
on ‎27-01-2019 06:49 AM

@Bellsa wrote:

Hey subscribers,

We went through an awesome makeover, and now you get to enjoy an all NEW MyDigi Rewards on the MyDigi app!

Discover these new features:
Screenshot_8.png

Near Me
Now's there an easy-to-locate “Near Me” tab to discover outlets closest to you!

Locate Participating Outlets
The Reward Details pages now come with a list of nearest participating outlets so you can go directly to get your reward, hassle-free!

Quicksearch Categories
Search for your favourite rewards more quickly with our category buttons for F&B, Shopping, Wellness, Travel, Entertainment, Cash Voucher, Others.

Single category rewards
No more confusing categories – we now display the price to you upfront at the reward preview. Paid deals (formerly known as “Superdeals”) have the price displayed next to the deal, while deals which require no upfront payment (formerly known as “Monthly Rewards”) are indicated with a “Get” button.

Here are the  easy steps to enjoy the new MyDigi Rewards:

Purchase MyRewards:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

You can also Get MyRewards, for free! Here’s how:

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Don't have the app yet? Download the MyDigi app for iOS here or Android here!

FAQs

Rewards

Q1. How do I purchase or download rewards?
A1. (You will need to download and login to MyDigi app to access MyDigi Rewards)
Step 1: Go to MyDigi Rewards and tap on any reward you’re interested in to view details.
Step 2: Tap on the Get or Buy button to download the reward (charges may apply).

Q2. How do I redeem a reward I have purchased or downloaded?
A2.
Step 1: Go to the My Rewards tab to locate your reward.
Step 2: Tap on the reward to reveal the discount code, barcode or QR code. For redemptions at physical stores, please allow the store assistant to assist you to click Redeem.

Q3. Help! I can’t seem to download or purchase any rewards. What should I do?
A3. You may be seeing an error message informing you to re-active your Prepaid line or settle your overdue Postpaid bill before downloading a reward. Please ensure your Postpaid bills are fully paid or reload your Prepaid line to continue enjoying MyDigi Rewards. If you still experience problems, contact our Digi Helpline at 0162211800 for assistance.

Q4. What happened to my reward? It’s disappeared from My Rewards.
A4. If you’re sure you haven’t already redeemed or gifted out the reward, it may already have expired and is no longer valid for redemption.

Q5. What is My Rewards?
A5. It’s got all your good stuff! This is where we store rewards you’ve downloaded or purchased, as well as rewards you’ve received as gifts from other MyDigi users. Rewards will be cleared from this bag after they expire.

Q6. What happened to Superdeals and Monthly Rewards?
A6. We’ve taken your feedback into consideration and simplified the way we present MyDigi Rewards. We now still bring you paid and free deals but they’re now presented as a single category. This makes it easier for you to search for your favourite brands or reward categories.

Rewards which require upfront payment (formerly Superdeals) have a price indicated on the reward preview and detailed listing, while other zero-priced rewards (formerly Monthly Rewards) are now marked as “Get” or “View”.

Gifting
Q1. I love this reward! Can I gift it to someone else?
A1. Definitely! Just tap on an individual reward to view its details. You will see a gift box icon below the reward title. Just tap on that icon and follow the instructions to share the reward as a gift. If the recipient is a non MyDigi User, they would be guided to download the MyDigi app in order to receive their gifted reward.

Other
Q1. My Near Me isn’t working. How do I turn it on?
A1. If you’re seeing an error message under the Near Me tab, tap the Settings button and update your location settings to allow MyDigi to locate deals closest to you.