Understand your Digi bill better! We're breaking down the important items on your Digi bill that you need to know, right here. Check them out below:1. Account NumberThis is your unique Digi identification number. It will be different from your mobile number as you may have more than one number (supplementary lines) under one account.2. Current Bill AnalysisThe proportion of services used in your billing cycle illustrated in the form of a delicious pie chart.
3. Previous Bill(s)Your previous month’s unpaid payment balance.
4. AdjustmentsRefunds or additional charges that were unbilled from the previous billing.
5. Previous Overdue AmountThe total unpaid balance from the previous month.
6. Monthly fixed chargesMonthly charges that fixed based on the plan to which you are currently subscribed.7. UsageIncludes Voice Calls, Internet, Roaming, or Added Services.
8. DiscountsDepends on the plan or promotion.
9. GST @ 0%GST is now rated at 0%. For more info, click here.
10. Total Outstanding Amount The total of your Previous Overdue Amount and Current Bill Amount. That’s the amount you need to pay for the month.
Did you miss out anything? Watch the video below to learn more!
I purchased Digi 90 plan quite some time ago, all these while my phone bill was RM 74.20, but this April, Digi charged me RM 94.20. May I know what’s the issue?
Hi Peiiini. We would recommend you to check all of the charges details via your MyDigi app (by downloading your monthly statements). Please check every pages and if there's some charges that you are unsure of, you can refer it back to us for clarification. Thank you.