Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

All About Capture

by SuperUser on ‎27-04-2016 04:29 PM - edited on ‎09-11-2017 03:35 PM by Member

Important Announcement about Capture

We have changed our service offering as part of an overall product review, and no longer offer Capture to new users starting 1 Nov 2017. Existing users will no longer be able to use the free bonus storage of 30GB or 100GB from 10 Jan 2018, and the Capture service will officially be discontinued in Malaysia on 1 Mar 2018.

Please refer to this page for more info and the steps on how to retrieve your photos and videos on Capture. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

--

What is Capture?          

Capture is a cloud storage service that lets you free up your phone space by automatically saving photos and videos from your phone as you take them. It also allows you to view them on all your devices and share them privately with family and friends.

Is Capture free?

Yes, it is free. All users including non-Digi subscribers may download and use Capture for free. All users will be given a base storage of 2GB for free.

I get an error message when I try to register

Do you get this message when you try to register?

"We are sorry, but we are unable to create a user with this mobile number/email combination. Press OK to read about how to solve this, or press Cancel to try again with another email."

This message will appear if an account with your phone number already exists, but with a different email address bound to it or the other way around. You can do one of two things to solve this:

Try to reset your password by pressing "Forgotten password" in the application/program on the login window. You'll receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.

If this doesn't work, please contact customer support for assistance. Include your phone number in the note and any email addresses you might have and we will assist you to complete the registration.

I have problem downloading and installing Capture on my phone

Please visit Capture HELP page at www.capture-app.com or click HERE for information that might be useful for troubleshooting your problem.

Do I get extra storage in Capture?

Important notice: we have changed our service offering as part of an overall product review, and no longer offer Capture to new users starting 1 Nov 2017. Existing users will no longer be able to use the free bonus storage of 30GB or 100GB from 10 Jan 2018, and the Capture service will officially be discontinued in Malaysia on 1 Mar 2018. Please refer to this page for more info and the steps on how to retrieve your photos and videos on Capture.

How much of free extra storage am I eligible for?

Important notice: we have changed our service offering as part of an overall product review, and no longer offer Capture to new users starting 1 Nov 2017. Existing users will no longer be able to use the free bonus storage of 30GB or 100GB from 10 Jan 2018, and the Capture service will officially be discontinued in Malaysia on 1 Mar 2018. Please refer to this page for more info and the steps on how to retrieve your photos and videos on Capture.

I am a Digi Prepaid subscriber. Am I eligible for extra storage?

Important notice: we have changed our service offering as part of an overall product review, and no longer offer Capture to new users starting 1 Nov 2017. Existing users will no longer be able to use the free bonus storage of 30GB or 100GB from 10 Jan 2018, and the Capture service will officially be discontinued in Malaysia on 1 Mar 2018. Please refer to this page for more info and the steps on how to retrieve your photos and videos on Capture.

I am a Digi Postpaid subscriber. Am I eligible for extra storage?

How do I receive the extra storage?

I have installed and registered  for an account the Capture app, but I did not receive my extra storage.

Is there an expiry to my extra storage received?

Important notice: the extra storage will be available to you until 10 Jan 2018, and the Capture service will officially be discontinued in Malaysia on 1 Mar 2018. Please refer to this page for more info.

Will I continue to enjoy the extra storage after the promotion period?

If you have used more than the free 2GB storage available, you will no longer be able to upload new photos and videos onto Capture after the promotion period. In addition, the Capture service will officially be discontinued in Malaysia on 1 Mar 2018. Please refer to this page for more info.

Will I continue to enjoy the extra storage after my Digi line is terminated?

You will lose the extra storage that you were eligible for. 

Will this take up my internet quota?

At the moment, it does not take up your internet quota.

I have more questions on the Capture Product

If you have more questions regarding the product, go to www.capture-app.com and visit their HELP or FAQ page.