Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

samsung s8 keypad not working in voicemail

Currently using samsung s5 and realize that i goes to voicemail by dialing 121, it works, but then when i bring up the keypad and tap the command number it will not work...for example I want to delete a voicemail message, as instructed, I tap number 7 on the keypad, but it will not work....

I had tried go to main menu by tapping number 1 but not working as well..

Anyone can help?

Highlighted

Re: samsung s8 keypad not working in voicemail

Reason is due to VOLTE, Samsung software is the issue, cannot send Keypad Tone(DTMF)
The only way is temporay use 3G/2G to make call that invovle DTMF , keep on calling samsung or visit their store to retified this.
Highlighted

Community Manager
That's right. Use 3G to make your phone call if you need DTMF. DTMF may not work on VoLTE.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Pls update to the lastest android oreo your DTMF tone now can use on VOLTE , hopefully will help you solve it
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope you're also enjoying your S8 with Oreo.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements