Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

phone screen

hi i just want to ask, my phone screen is cracked.im using vivi v5s. last time i got the silver card during purchasing this phone with digi. did you guys covering the cost for changing the screen. if there is so, for how long digi would covering it? where can i get to replace my screen ? and how long do it take replace the screen?

Re: phone screen

Community Manager

For repair and services of your device, you can enquire Vivo Malaysia's service centre.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi Aira! The following is the service centre for KL;

Lot 3.24, 3rd Floor, Podium Block Plaza Berjaya 12, Jalam Imbi 55100 Kuala Lumpur

03-2856 9530 / 011-1229 2009

Should you be located in a different state, let us know and we will help locate it for you!

Support

Thank you for sharing, jin_akira :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!