Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

horrible network support - only few for volte

Valued Contributor

I  am facing poor internet and call quality for my residential...in KL/Selangor. 

i have raised the questions/problems for thousand of time, but same answer from digi, we acknolwege the problem, and will put in for future network expansion plan...or blah blah blah...that we we still waiting the approval to set up the new towner.

I may be be understand in details, but as a user, this problem has been draginng it since 2017.  each month or few month once i raised the questions but the answer is the same.

Now it is worse, as work from home. You give me 100 gb or 10 gb, same, i cant use. 

call is ringing but drop immediately, or i cant hear what is over the phone.

Digi, pls tell me at least 3 years, now it is nOv 2020, are you giving me free for line plan? NO la,..i been paying digi postpaid for 20 years,..what did i get...a disapointed customer experience....what la all you forum la. digi customer day...la  i never participate for what ever even... i dont feel  it as proud as being customer of digi...not to say reward from digi...this is..................................................................................................................................................................may be caused i never on any contract with digi..so digi never bother......

tell me, how much am i going to suffer for your poor internet, pooor  phone call, and soon to be disappear 3g network, since my phone do support volte...but sad to see, cos this is not iphone, not samsung, so digi canot or dont have MOU with phone maker for volte, even the phone do support it.....