Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

digi direct billing play store

I meet all the criteria at the faq but cannot buy app because it will say "you account has been declined or is invalid check your account information or contact your financial institutions" I have add the gmail account on mydigi web portal and I never purchased any app

Re: digi direct billing play store

Community Manager

Have you been able to verify to get Digi billing to show up in your Play store?

Then when you purchase, does the price of the app/game turn from MYR to USD?

As this problem may extend into deeper investigation into your account information, you may contact Digi Helpline for further assistance.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Every app in the play store is in myr but I did not received any sms when I first time enable digi billing

medium.png

Community Manager

That is alright, as long as Digi billing is an option in your Play Store now.

Would you mind to contact Helpline or write to help@digi.com.my for futher assistance? Then do let us know how it goes, if you may.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I get it working by format the phone and buy again the same app

Community Manager

That is interesting. Any idea why it wouldn't work before formatting the phone? 

Because I install custom rom now I go back to stock Woman Tongue

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I am personally on Cyanogenmod nightlies, and I can use direct billing. If you are on custom ROM, you may want to update your Gapps manually to the recent ones. Just for your consideration.

But thanks a lot for sharing with us with your way of resolution. Appreciated. Smiley Happy