Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

delivery during this MCO ?

Hey I just wanna checking my order number, here’s the order number 200427015594235 . How does i takes to delivery during this MCO ?

Re: delivery during this MCO ?

Support

Hi, zatyemir18.

For online purchase, the delivery will take a minimum of 4 working days to Peninsular Malaysia and a minimum of 7 working days for Sabah, Sarawak & Labuan.

In light of Covid-19; delivery might be delayed especially deliveries to restricted areas (such as locked down areas or where there is Covid-19 inspection progress), GDEX will contact customers to make necessary arrangement for another delivery attempt.

For consignees who are in self-isolation, GDEX will leave a 'sorry card' and the consignee is required to call back for a new arrangement. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

how to trace delivery? i purchased on 29 April 20..the estimate delivery day will be on?

Support

Hi khairul88. Please PM (inbox) us for us to check on your order. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Mobile Phone Delivery

I wait almost a week for my phone. When I apply for digi postpaid. It take only one day to receive the MNP SIM CARD. But for mobile phone it is almost 1 week and still not delivered. The shipping status also dont know.. What the **bleep** is going on with Digi..

Re: Mobile Phone Delivery

Support

Hi torodigi10. As a MNP customer, your Digi account must be activated first, then only we will send the phone out. There is a possibility that your network switching request was rejected by your current provider.

To confirm, please PM (inbox) us. If you don't know your transaction ID, you can provide us your IC number too. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!