Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

availability for huawei p20 pro twilight

Hi,when will be the launching date for huawei p20 pro twilight?I saw a article write that at bukit bintang digi will be have 100units p20 pro twilight on the 8 june

Re: availability for huawei p20 pro twilight

Support

We will be having the Huawei P20 Pro Twilight for RM1 promo at our Bukit Bintang Digi Store on 08-Jun-2018 from 10am. Stocks will be limited so hope to see you there, jac166 :-)

Hi,when will be the launching date for huawei p20 pro twilight?I saw a article write that at bukit bintang digi will be have 100units p20 pro twilight on the 8 june
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,i already have a bundle plan with 250 monthly&i just wan to buy the p20 pro twilight and sign contract for 2 years.With the Rm1 promo at bukit bintang need to sign another plan right

Community Manager
Your existing number could be used to sign up another plan too

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I’m planning to get P20 Pro twilight with Digi Plan in Penang. Do you know which store still have quantity in hand?

I have asked some of the Digi store in Penang but none available now.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ganesenb. There is no stock available in Penang. Smiley Sad