Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

account has been suspended

hi..

my son was playing around with my phone and accidentally click on suspend on mydigi apps.. how can i unsuspend my number back?? my number is 01136611182

tq.

Re: account has been suspended

Super Contributor

If you are the account registered owner, please contact us at 0162211800 for the account reactivation. Or you may try to reactivate the line from the app by connecting to WiFi service. Thanks.

Problem solved.. Thanks for the help..

Hi
My brother was playing around with my phone and accidentally click on suspend on mydigi apps.. how can i unsuspend my number back?? my number is 0143118471

Community Manager

@Rama97 wrote:
Hi
My brother was playing around with my phone and accidentally click on suspend on mydigi apps.. how can i unsuspend my number back?? my number is 0143118471

Connect to another Wi-Fi internet, access to MyDigi and unselect Suspend.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

i just pay my bills Digi: Thank you for your payment of RM200.00 on 31/05/2017..and now my acc i suspended..can u help me unsuspended ?

Support

Hi, @Jackdowson.

Kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the account status, please.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hi..

my brother was playing around with my phone and accidentally click on suspend on mydigi apps.. how can i unsuspend my number back?? my number is 01116493751

tq.

Support

Hi, @sitirohmah.

Please connect to Wi-Fi internet, login to MyDigi app using your CONNECT ID and then go to menu >> Settings >> Suspend my line.

Restart your phone and you should be able to use the number again.

Hope this helps :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!