Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Why I can't active my Digi music freedom

There always comes out with there were no records found, but I'm the Digi smart prepaid users, should be have the internet package already right?
Highlighted

Re: Why I can't active my Digi music freedom

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@Jayden_Low wrote:
There always comes out with there were no records found, but I'm the Digi smart prepaid users, should be have the internet package already right?

from the screenshot, it shows you're on the free basic internet (64kbps). is that correct? iinm, this plan is not eligible. 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.
Highlighted

Really? But the Digi webpage wrote that this plan also eligible for this Digi Music Freedom, did I get wrong from there?
Highlighted

Community Manager

Smart Prepaid is eligible for Digi Music Freedom but a mobile internet add-on is required.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

I see.
And I saw from the advertisement, this free basic internet got 1GB for 1 month, but why my internet quota just have 500MB only?
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jayden_Low, where did you see that advertisement? 

As far as I know, the fair usage policy of the basic internet is 500MB for quite some time. The speed is only 64kbps, so even 500MB will take a long time to get used up. To get the full enjoyment of Digi internet speed, do consider a mobile internet add-on that suits your usage.

For the avoidance of abuse and in line with general public concerns, the Free Internet is presently subject to fair usage policy of up to 500MB per month

http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/Page/tnc/default/digi_smart_prepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

I see.
So the social messages is included in the 500MB or?if my quota finished already,is it the social messages still can work?
Highlighted

Community Manager

Free social feature is part of the 500MB fair usage policy quota. If you exceed the fair usage policy quota, you can purchase a mobile internet add-on to continue using the internet.

Highlighted

I'm experiencing the same thing and even using data I get the same error: no records were found. I tried to email you guys twice and no reaponse.
Highlighted

Support

Hi, bootsandberry.

Are you checking on the Music Freedom activation? Based on the screenshot given, it's already activated.

Maybe you can PM us <here> what error that you refer to and please provide the phone number and registered name as well k :-)

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!