Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Why Gdex hold on to our S8+ delivery?

What happen to our phone and Gdex hold on it said receive instruction from Digi can you update us what is happening?

My CN :4740178225

Re: Why Gdex hold on to our S8+ delivery?

I dont even have consignment number yet! It was suppose to reach us by today 4th May, disappointed!

Ohhh...So it not just happen to me. GDex told me Digi just sent wrong package. Need to wait another day, or days. So sad. "Pre Order" purpose is to get thing first before other, but now  it seem like I have lose "element of suprise". Smiley Sad

My CN: 4740177680

Why you guys already have the CN? I dont have it in email or my purchase invoice.

You can check your CN under MyDigi>Store&Orders

yes u cna go there to check it but now it seems like it will show this

500 Internal Server Error

Hopefully DiGi realy give a proper explanation on the situation, it really disappointing to be happening like this as this the 1st time i am doing the pre-order, normally I just go to the DiGi store to purchase........also not not sure if confirm that the freebies are available...... 

UPDATES

Since DiGi not responding.....let me update on the my case situations, I received a call from GDex at 4PM, say that they are ready to deliver the item, so do I want it today or tommorow for delivery, I have to choose tommorow as I am not at home but I did ask if it is possible that someone at home receive it on my behalf which they told me that is not possible as DiGi insisted that only the owner need to receive it personally.

So see if tommorow will get it or not haha.

Funny thing is that yesterday I have ask the CS, on this delivery issues thing which the CS person told me that is ok for someone else to receive it on behald of me as long as they have the Order no & CN no......but anyways cut short is good they have resolve it ASAP.

Under my store & orders, my CN is N/A. So sad and disappointed.

Valued Contributor

Hi meteorain101, you may check your delivery status by entering your consignment note at http://gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking as well. Thank you.

Hi I do not have any consignment number yet. Can you help me with my transaction number 17041118204230 please?

Thanks