Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What phone are you using now?

SuperUser

These days...

1. Phones are not cheap (mid-range and high-end anyway)

2. Phones are getting very powerful, even mid -range models

3. Money not enough -- too many other things to spend on like bobatea, coffee, holidays, netflix subsriptions

So, what phone are you using now? How old is your phone? What do you like about the phone? Do you remember how much it cost? Do you plan to get a new phone soon?

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Re: What phone are you using now?

SuperUser

just to kick off...

i'm using Honor 8 Pro. It's more than 2 years old now. bought it for about rm2k. i just had the battery replaced at Honor store for rm99 (very good deak). so, it should be able to last me hopefully another 2 years.

i like this phone coz it's the best value at that time (other flagships were selling for rm3k+. yes, 2  years ago, this phone had flagship specs -- best Kirin processor at that time, 6GB RAM, 2K screen. 

today... still good. i can still play my fav games with it, including Arena of Valor. 

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Hi mydragoon, do consider Digi's iPhone 11 plan so that you can play your favourite games even more smoothly: https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365/pre-order/apple/iphone-11/overview#contracttype

What I notice about Kirin and Exynos is that, it isn't the smoothest for games. I am very impressed with Apple's graphics processing power, even for its older devices.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Community Manager

Also, Arena of Valor requirements for smooth gameplay is easy. Games like PUBG and Fortnite are the killer.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

Hi mydragoon, do consider Digi's iPhone 11 plan so that you can play your favourite games even more smoothly: https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365/pre-order/apple/iphone-11/overview#contracttype

What I notice about Kirin and Exynos is that, it isn't the smoothest for games. I am very impressed with Apple's graphics processing power, even for its older devices.

so far, i seldom see games that really stress my phone. i guess helped that i'm not into FPS, which I understand  can really stress the phone. 

but yeah, having a good plan can help.

then again... i wanna have extra cash for my boba tea... Smiley Very Happy

Community Manager
iPhone 11 Pro can give you the boba look. Just hold a straw with the phone. Haha

HUAWEI note2 lite

Community Manager

@sangkosa368 wrote:
HUAWEI note2 lite

Still good for your usage and games?