Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Volte

Please help to active volte on my device one plus 7t. My hp number is 011 14232524. Thanks

Re: Volte

Support

Hi Afifkamal, sorry, this model does not support our Digi VoLTE service. You can refer to https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte too. Thank you 

Valued Contributor

what are the criteria that fulfil digi's volte? why digi only open up for those big brand like iphone, samsung , huawei etc.

others like realme, htc, xiaomi, one plus are being DISCRIMINATED..........in some ways...

i been asking digi, but digi just ignored and never take serious actio n to ensure user can use the  volte, for better voice quality, especially later 3g is shut down.

when we ask for new model, digi also say refer to the list, but your list is much behid maxis now, despite early mover to enable volte.

what are the social value of DIGI? this is sound negative in value.

Support

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We will surely update any available device for Vo-LTE from time to time ya. Stay tuned. Take care and stay safe. 

Valued Contributor

PLS give and show us real action...not just say will update in due course! 

Digi is not helpful and always hamper our decision in buying a new phone. a new phone nowadays, it is not cheap. cheap one, digi may be chosen not to activate, expensivce one or flagship one, if we buy, then cant use volte...what is the point, then all call route to 2g when 3g is down..what is the point? are digi giving us free phone due to discrimination? pls answer, DIGI!

Support

fadly0416, any new update will be updated at this link - https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte 

Please help me activate VoLTE on my number 0126603986, using Samsung Galaxy S9.

Support

We've activated the Vo-LTE service for 0126603986, BL7. Please restart your phone ya  😊

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!