Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Volte Activation

Hey everyone. I just got my new phone Xiaomi Redmi S2 (recently changed from iPhone cuz is sucks). I want to activate volte from my phone I saw at the internet that my phone support Volte. So can I activate volte at my phone. My phone number is zero one six eight two three four eight two five. Thanks

Re: Volte Activation

Support

For the time being, Digi Vo-LTE service does not support Xiaomi phone model, HyperZetflix. Activating the service may cause an interruption in the call quality such as drop & no incoming call. You can check the list of Digi Vo-LTE supported phone over here https://goo.gl/z7RzVA

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
When digi volte can be used on Xiaomi devices? Im so sad digi cant use VoLTE even my Xiaomi Redmi 4A support it. My number is Zero-One-Six-Three-Two-Nine-Eight-Two-Four-Three.Can you activate manually for me? Thanks!

SuperUser

One of the reasons i switched to Huawei (from Xiaomi) at one point of time, is so i could use Digi VoLTE on it. 😁

Sorry sir,but the reason i don't want to switch to Huawei is because Huawei didn't give permission to Unlock Bootloader anymore which is not good for me ;-;

What's the point of having a flagship phone if the tele can't even provide Volte? I'm kinda disappointed knowing that my OnePlus 7 Pro won't be getting Volte.

Support

Hi ColdHell. VoLTE isn't as easy as turning it on for all device without adverse effects. It requires both the manufacturer and telco to collaborate and produce firmware updates for VoLTE support. If you are within such community that your phone manufacturer will participate in, do motivate them to put some attention to VoLTE in Digi, or even in Malaysia. Thank you.

Can u add OnePlus7 pro in u list volte?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Harrish, We will update on our website when it is available. For more info, please visit http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte.