Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VoWIFI

Hi DIGI 

Can u  enable the VOWIFI for More device ? like popular model or flagship .currenty i was using note 9 

Volte was working fine in my device ,but when i come to same place without the 4G and the 3G Area signal is weak ,Example my house ! Dead Corner for  Digi  ,maxis , umobile even on celcom.Vowifi is only my solution as i have fibre in my house.

at the moment DIGI VOWIFI is for some huawei device and iphone can use it .

as i know digi was a  part of telenor group company .

other ISP in Telenor group  ,Dtac at thailand also can enable it ,Why digi still unable to make it ? 

please refer to this link if u dun know your sister company got so much vowifi enable device or just for your info. 

https://www.dtac.co.th/en/network/wifi-calling.html

please enable to the flagship  model or popular model in market. altough  umobile also can enable vowifi since S7...been long time ago..

Thanks 

Re: VoWIFI

Valued Contributor

Digi eill tell u, all these need telco and manufacturer certification, if u r lucky owns a phone with lot user, then will get it fast. If not, till ya phone is becoming a rock, u will have no chance to use like vowifi volte etc.

this is the most funny reason given by digi , i think in this market samsung  s-series or note series is alot of user 

So, this is what I get from them.
--
While we understand your concern regarding the network issue and the need of VoWIFI as the alternative, we regret to inform that we do not support Samsung S9 for VoWIFI service.

You may use devices specifically supported for VoWIFI like iPhone and certain Huawei devices.
--
The fun fact is... They are still selling these phones in their DiGi store.

Community Manager

@WalaoEh , devices sold by Digi does not require to support VoWifi. Anyhow, Samsung have extended their support for Digi's VoWifi for devices running on Android Pie. Please update your device's firmware if you have an update.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Nope. I'd updated to the latest version, which is Android 9.0 Pie, Feb patch, but still no sign for VoWifi.

andriod pie support digi wifi calling

SuperUser

@WalaoEh wrote:
Nope. I'd updated to the latest version, which is Android 9.0 Pie, Feb patch, but still no sign for VoWifi.

Hi. With the latest updates being released recently, did your phone manage to get VoWifi functionality already? Do update us. Thanks!

May I know that now Digi allowed us to use vowifi while travel oversea?

Support

Hi yw_kam. Currently, this service is available for local WiFi only. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!