Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VoLTE

Dear Digi,

Can you add support or VOLTE for Motorola Z2 Play (XT1710) and Moto M (XT1663)?

I have been using Digi for more than a year and there is still no VOLTE support for these two phones eventhough they support VOLTE.

Highlighted

Re: VoLTE

Super Contributor
Not only this, lot of other brand phone are not supporting, can't understand why Telco, cant do it, like HTC, some vivo phone etc. Not everyone like or afford Samsung iPhone Huawei or and etc.

Community Manager
Certification for devices requires both ways of cooperation to provide a reliable VoLTE. Even the big names like Samsung and Huawei, required firmware updates after initial VoLTE rollout, hence VoLTE cannot be turned on to all devices without careful procedure.
Do suggest to your phone's manufacturer through their community could be helpful, although the priority is usually at countries with a larger market.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Super Contributor

We may not understand how telco work technically, but this gives me feeling that a stupid excuse to greater customer experience, we are end user to telco service and phone manufacturer, cant telco do something proactive for user. Sound like i am begging digi for it, or being discriminated if i am not a user of phone of a mass market. Kind of disappointed for Digi attitude nowadays, perhaps this so call digitalised, losing all human touch and answer also like a robot answer.

Support

The list of supported phones will be uploaded onto our website from time to time (https://new.digi.com.my/services/volte).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Super Contributor

this list is not up to date, to reflect all major flagship and models,  and lot of phone being excluded...there is no agressive roll out here.....user  or subsriber always the one to lose out....MCMC pls do something!