Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

VOLTE ASUS ZENFONE 8

MY AZ8 STILL DONT HAVE VoLTE

Re: VOLTE ASUS ZENFONE 8

Currently there is no way to activate volte in Asus Zenfone 8.

Need to wait update from Asus.

Another option is to unlock bootloader and give root access to your phone.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
already email asus support Tech about VoLTE, they reply:

Valued Contributor

hi

i am not zenfone user, however, i have had bad experience when i was using my HTC and xiaomi model..where the model is ready for volte, however when asked digi, digi said, there is no collabration  signed between htc or  other with digi, as such, volte on these model are not being enabled, despite the fact having volte ready in the phone.

i was facing horrible voice call, constact drop call/miss call due to the fact that the phone was route to 3g/H since it is non-volte enabled phone by DIGI.

even i asked digi or MCMC there are silent on this, as they failed to help user or address the issue when all 3g shut down, what happen to us without volte enabled device.

buying a new device is not like buying some vege in the market, we can pick and change, it costs us  thousand $$$$, somemore with current economic situation, and lockdown wfh...voice call usage definitely increase lot..but too bad, telco support on non-volte enabled model is horrible...is worse than anything i see, telco do own certain social responsiblities to help...not by just shutting down the 3g or silent on those model with volte but DISCRIMINATED BY TELCO. AS TELCO ONLY ENABLE THOSE LIKE SAMSUNG, IPHONE, HUWAI, ETC. BUT NOT EVERYONE LIKE OR AFFORD THESE BRANDS