Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

URGENT

Hello, I had face some problem. Any of Digi customer Service officers could help me to reactivate my sim card? As, i have forget to top up for more than 3 months. And, i urgently need this number.. 

my problem is i putted the digi sim card into my Samsung Galaxy S4, but it shows emergency call only. and i can't even make a call and can't even check my balance thru *126# as it shows out "Not Registered on Network" 

How can i solve this problem? 

Please help me... As, i need it urgently.

my phone no: +60 14 675 3037

Re: URGENT

Community Manager

If you forgotten to top up for more than 3 months, the number is probably in its recycling process. Sorry to say, it's as good as gone.

You may be able to look for the number from new subscription but chances are slim. If someone purchases your number, you could call up the number and offer him/her a good price to have it back.

Officially I believe there is no solution. The above are just personal opinions. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!