Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sim card payment

I cannot buy gem from game darkness reborn its say your service not @£*# but other game like clash of clan can
Highlighted

Re: Sim card payment

Community Manager

Hi @Shiha_Voker, can you screenshot the error so that we know exactly what is the issue?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Thanks for the fast reply . i hope u guys can fix this
Highlighted

Community Manager

Got your screenshot.

At the mean time, can you read through this knowledge base as there are certain rules in order for the system to authorize the payment. Example, if you purchased too much today or even the month, the payment cannot proceed. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Im new with digi . ill just spend about RM20 on games
Highlighted

Support

Well if like that Shiha_Voker, can we have your mobile number, registered name and phone model, please?

Appreciate if you canPM us the details here for further checking :-) TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!