Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Review

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a phone that needs no introduction. It is a well-publicized phone and you can see ads for the phone just about everywhere.

The Samsung Galaxy Note 20.jpg

I have been using the phone for the last two weeks and I can safely say that the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a well-made phone. The phone feels just about right in my hands (I know I say that about many other phones too). It is not too wide that it becomes difficult to hold and it is not really heavy when compared to phones of similar size. My hands do not feel tired when holding the phone for long hours (gaming la, what else.. 😊). It also does not feel slippery, maybe because the back is plastic. But I love this. Even after 2 weeks of usage without a case, the back still looks scratch-free. The phone does feel a bit tall though, so, with single handed use, it is difficult to move from the top to bottom of the phone.

Still scratch-free back of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20

These days, phones have big screen, big battery and good cameras. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is no different. It comes with 6.7” Super Amoled Plus screen and a 4300mAh battery that lets you play videos for up to 21 hours (almost one full day of video binging). Camera-wise, Samsung flagships have never failed to deliver. Photos taken with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is amazing and there are so many modes in the camera apps to make photos even more interesting.

The Super Amoled Plus screen

But what makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 truly different and unique from the rest is… S-Pen. It turns the phone into a high-tech note pad, and this is a good thing. We do not have to worry about running out of paper, misplacing the pen, or even pen running out of ink. All these do not happen.

With the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the S-Pen, when you have sudden inspiration or idea, just pull out the S-Pen and you are ready to write down your idea. Yes, there is no need to turn on the display. No need to enter pin and launch any apps. When you take the S-Pen out of the phone while the screen is off, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will allow you to take notes immediately.

Screen Off Memo

I know some are wondering… Can’t I just use my fingers to take note on some apps? Yes, we can. But it is still always easier to write things with something that we are used to – pen and paper. Most, if not all of us, grew up learning how to write and a pen (or pencil). It has become natural for us to use a pen to write things. So, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 allows us to continue doing things the way we are used to. The S-Pen also allows us to draw fine lines, which is not possible for many of us – we have “fat” fingers.

Art with the S-Pen is another world of its own. Check out these artwork made using the S-Pen…

S Pen Art #1

S Pen Art #2

S Pen Art #3

S Pen Art #4

S Pen Art #5

The S-Pen can be one whole topic by itself… It is featured packed and so useful. You can even use it as a remote controller.

Anyway, what else can the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 do? Stay tune for Part 2.. Hint: Is the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 good enough to handle demanding games?

If you are interested in getting the Samsung Galaxy Note 20, check out Digi’s Phone Freedom 365 plans. With the Phone Freedom 365, you can own the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 with 0 device upfront payment (well, need to fulfil certain criteria to be eligible). Best of all, you get to pay for the phone over 24 months, with 0% interest – Usually bank installments is only for 12 months. On top of that, the price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is discounted! What more, you can enjoy free phone upgrades from month 18 onwards!

Digi Phone Freedom 365

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Review

SuperUser

Check out the part 2 of my review, aka Gaming With The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 at:

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Android/Gaming-with-the-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-20/td-p/84264

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Review

SuperUser

was waiting for your gaming session on this phone...especially with genshin impact on it