Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Refund of Note 7

@MrOctopusK wrote:

@tlim18, kindly call our Helpline (0162211800) for further clarification of Note 7 refund.

Have you ever tried to call it by yourself? after a looooooonnnnggg painstaking of pressing number 4 to 3 to 4 to 4 to 5 etc etc...  all the sudden the auto tlefonist will say goodbye... or a loooooonggg staggering period time of waiting  game for your operator to pickup your call. 

There's should be an alternative solution in regarding this matter...

I want to Rechange my Note 7 to S7 edge not get back the refund . Why i  cant choose  rechange my note7 to S7 edge. Samsung privice information that can exchange.

As i said on my previous post, Digi won't let u swap or rechange the N7 to S7 Edge, they want to force u to buy on ur own money first while waiting for 3 weeks to get back ur full refund . And this is so terrible services. They tot we so rich can buy any phone  at anytime anywhere.

For the latest updates , Maxis this morning had announce the N7 recall arrangement , Maxis allow Samsung N7 user to swap ( exchange to this  options - change to S7 Edge, Huawei P9+, iP7 32GB, iP6S 128GB or iP6S+ 32GB. Can walk in to the Maxis Centre and bring your Note 7 + S Pen. 

I already call up Samsung and they already give me a clear picture of why this happen. They told me that they in disscusion  with all the telco company ( Maxis , Digi, Celcom , YES, and Umobile) to had this 2 option which is full refund and exchange option for other phone but the result is the Maxis already agree with this actions and now only left Digi and YES don't agree to follow due to they said they don't to get loss profits.

Dear Digi, 

Please read this if you really care. Me ( as a Loyalty Digi user for more than 10 years) You treat your customer so bad. Not everyone here so rich can just buy any smartphone anytime anywhere,I'm willing to continue the contract cause nothing to lose for me cause i'm using it since many years ago already. If your concern is the contract that bothering you, you can just let us sign up a new contract and give us the exchange phone.

I hope Digi will really think about it .

Hi  @MrOctopusK,

Can Digi be more transparent on the Note 7 exchange/refund process ? Please don't ask us to call Digi helpline as it doesn't help at all. 

Thanks.

dear @MrOctopusK

already call  yesterday, no one pick up. Pm on twitter or FB also no reply

Community Manager
Rebate to your account will be removed as soon as we cancel your contract (return Note 7). However, you can keep the freebies Smiley Wink
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

does the full refund include whatever we paid for the plan?

Is the full refund, the total amount we paid by bank on date of transaction of pre order?

The freebies you mean is the Travel Charger Adaptor, Powerbank & wireless stand charger? Please clarify.

I'm from Sandakan, Sabah. There is no Digi Store here. I received my N7 & replacement phone by courier. How am I to return the phone to Digi Store?