Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Quick question regarding Digi Device Plan (Samsung J3)

Hi there,

I have a quick question regarding Digi's Device Plan, in particular the Samsung J3.

As I have currently a postpaid plan with Digi, RM48 (3GB Internet) plan, if I would like to sign on the Digi's device plan (Samsung J3), is it possible? If yes, what is the amount I need to pay (extra)?

Thank you.

Re: Quick question regarding Digi Device Plan (Samsung J3)

Community Manager

Hello @sleang, if your current postpaid do not have a contract, you can get the Samsung Galaxy J3.

There is a plan exactly RM48 for this phone, stated here: http://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/Samsung-j3

You will be contract bounded for 12 months but you will get extra 2GB internet on top of the regular 3GB. You will have to pay RM347, of which RM299 is for the phone, RM48 is for one month's advance payment.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi there,

I have currently a contract of 12months I think, with digi, on 48 (with more data, 3gb, 100mins/sms), can I choose this plan? Or I need to cancel my current contract first? Will I be penalized?

Support

Changing from 1 contract to another will incur a penalty fee, sleang.

Maybe you can PM your number and registered name <here> for further clarification :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

When Digi Online store will restok for Smasung J3 (2016)?

Support

We don't have any specific date to give. Form time to time, you may try again. Or you may purchase it at our outlet too. While stocks last.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Contributor
Rm299 ( device price ) + Rm48 ( plan advance paymment) = Rm347.

Don't forget for 6% GST (6% GST from Rm347 = Rm20.82 )

Total is Rm347.00 + Rm20.82 = Rm367.82.

N if u take new number will have Rm10 charged for stamp duty in the next coming bill,however if u sign up with current number no charged for stamp duty.

I just sign up for my lil sister ( 11th years old ) Last week. I Walk in to DiGi store.

Support

Thank you for sharing Ferra. Smiley Happy

However, slightly different now. Starting from 9/9/2016, need to add 2 months of advance payment (RM96). So calculatiion will  be :

RM299 [phone] + RM96 [plan's advance payment] + 6% GST = RM418.70.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Thanks for you information. I will try get  it by walk in to Digi Store.

Support

Welcome Smiley Happy

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers