Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Phone purchase delivery time

Hi, i just purchase a plan from website with a NOTE 9 device, can i know the estimate time for th e device will be delivered ? cause on show on the profile the Delivery Status its in progress, but the Consignment No. - Track Delivery its show as "N/A"

Highlighted

Re: Phone purchase delivery time

Community Manager
Consignment note will be updated when our delivery partner has received the shipment. Shipping time typically takes 3-4 business days at Peninsular Malaysia and 4-5 days at East Malaysia.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

3 to 4 days calculate from when? I ordered mine from Saturday last week now still no tracking number.

Support

3~4 business (working) days, anwarzainol. For order made on Saturday (18th of May), Tuesday is the first working days and Thursday is the 2nd working days (Monday and Wednesday are Public Holiday).

If you were referring to Saturday (11th of May) instead, please PM us for further checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hey I just wanna checking my consignment, here’s the order number 200421015243808 . How does i takes to delivery during this MCO ?

Support

Hi AqillFathee1, please PM to our Inbox so we can assist you further. Thank You

Re:Phone purchase delivery time

saya order digi smartphone secara online kenapa tiada apa2 update delivers sampai sekarang. sudah satu minggu sya menunggu....

Re: Re:Phone purchase delivery time

Support

Sila PM (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) kami nombor telefon untuk semakan lanjut. TQ.

Re: Re:Phone purchase delivery time

Hi nak tanya , da dapat phone tak ?

saya order digi smartphone secara online kenapa tiada apa2 update tentang shipment? In system still in process.