Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pending Purchase Order Delivery

Dear Digi,
I had purchased Device + Plan by online on 22.03.2021 (Order ID 210222031644681). But yet to receive anything till even date. I remembered the system showed that the Device will be delivered within 4 to 6 days. Now 10 days had passed. To get updates, I had walked in to Digi Store and was told to just wait. Then, I had chatted with Customer Service through My Digi app and I was given a 3rd Party contact number to get the status (MMAG HOLDINGS SDN BHD 603-7890 3535). Unfortunately, nobody was available to even answer my calls after few days of trying. Lastly I called Digi Customer Service, the Staff informed that someone will contact me for an update within 24hrs. Now already exceeded. So last but not least, I had wrote here as final move to get updates. If Digi is practicing professional business ethics, I hope that my Device would be delivered asap. If not, just return my advance payment and terminate all my postpaid accounts immediately. I had used civilized words to explain my issues. Will wait for another day for the reply and if Digi failed to so, I shall seek for KPDNHEP for necessary actions. Finally, as I noted, Digi should not offer service that they can't deliver and shall not give misleading information about delivery durations.

Re: Pending Purchase Order Delivery

Support

Morning. Please PM (inbox) for checking and assistance. 

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

210222031644681 /  CAS-21440596-Z9k7

@Digi_Zemi wrote:

Morning. Please PM (inbox) for checking and assistance. 

Thank you.

Support

Based on the details, we have forwarded this to the person in charge and we'll revert to you once we have received some update.

Our apology for the inconvenience caused.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!