Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

P9 plus voLTE

Hi, can P9 plus call via voLTE after upgrading to emui 5.0 or Android 7.0?

Re: P9 plus voLTE

Community Manager

@Dalvin, my personal Huawei P9 has VoLTE after upgrading to latest EMUI 5 firmware. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

@MrOctopusK, Great news for you. Did you do any setting and make a call via voLTE?

Community Manager

Yes I am able to make VoLTE call. After upgrading to EMUI 5, there will be a VoLTE setting for you to activate.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Care to share the details on where the settings is? I tried calling few times but every calls the signal fall to H+ or 3G from 4G+. That means I'm not on voLTE, right?

Community Manager

Settings -> More -> Mobile Network -> VoLTE calls.

You may also want to try swapping out your SIM card to register your compatible device onto the network again.

Thanks. However, my p9 plus doesn't seems to have that. Will try swapping sim-card.

Support

Hi Dalvin,

Sorry to informed that Huawei mate 9 pro does not support VoLTE from Digi at the moment. Smiley Sad We will update on our website when it is available. For more info, please visit http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte.

Thanks.

Sorry bro, I was referring to P9 plus. Are you saying p9 plus is not supported?

Support

Sorry, Dalvin. Yes, Huawei mate 9 plus does not support VoLTE from Digi at the moment. TQ.