Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Mate 20 pro 365plan

If my phone huawei mate 20pro is still under digi 365 plan. Can i Free change to  huawei mate 30pro without any charges ?

Re: Mate 20 pro 365plan

Support

Hi Alvin97. If your account is still tied to a contract, you need to pay a penalty fee to terminate your current contract. For the new package, there might be an advance payment that you need to pay upon signing it up (depends on your eligibility). For further checking on your account, please PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports). Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

xs max with 365plan

Contributor
I would like to check what will happen to the plan if the device plan contract over... will my data allotment drop? will my RM25 bill rebate be remove?

Re: xs max with 365plan

Support

After the contract ended, the rebate will end as well but you can continue getting the same amount of data as long as you stay with the same plan.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor
so does that mean the device plan with double data will remain? means I'm current on digi 120 plan with devices will remain having total of 120gb data even contract ends?

Support

Hi darylgoh87, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

How

Support

Hi Thanushan. More info on our Digi PhoneFreedom 365 kindly click on the link below:

https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365/huawei#smartphones