Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Let's discuss -- 2017 Android phones

SuperUser

@mydragoon wrote:

note8 is coming...

so... what do you guys think?

i have to say... watching this launch video... you will sure get poisoned. i think i'm in love with the Note8 again... but... the price... i guess we have to see how much it will cost.

but i kinda like how bixby can automate some stuff. and i do wonder... those translation/ conversion thingy with the s-pen... was that possible with note7?

and... lastly... the stage... it's so awesome. so immersive...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

The Note 8 price seems to be crazy high. Let me wait for iPhone announcement instead.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

The Note 8 price seems to be crazy high. Let me wait for iPhone announcement instead.

don't expect iPhone to be any cheaper. i'm expecting entry level iPhone to be abt rm4.5k... 

and that's for 7S.

the iPhone8 should be easily rm5k...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

Digi announced Note8 bundle plans...

getting one? Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

LG V30 is Looking Good. 6" with 2:1 ratio (18:9). 4GB RAM. (some military grade stuff). expendable storage. dual camera (very strong point for this model).
https://www.lowyat.net/2017/139901/lg-v30-hands-beautiful-focused-flagship-smartphone/

i wonder if it will come to Malaysia. 

and this is a surrpise. rumoured to be about rm1k... Xiaomi A1 is a very decent mid range:

https://www.lowyat.net/2017/140153/xiaomi-mi-a1-hands-on/

snapdragon 625. 4GB RAM. 64GB storage. and stock Android. it will be one of the first few devices to get Android O and P as the phone is part of the Android One program.

Community Manager

The LG V30 is looking great, except that I wish to have a smaller sized device. Samsung S8's size is just nice to me.

AndroidOne device is a big welcome. Now to hope that there will be one device with good camera too.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

one of the highly anticipated phone of 2017 -- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 starts shipping out today to pre-orders...

got yours yet? 

do share photos, your experience and what is your first impression of the phone...

Highlighted

SuperUser

huawei is expected to announce their Mate 10 series soon... we can expect Mate 10, Mate 10 Lite, Mate 10 Pro and perhaps another Mate 10 Porsche edition...

but so far, leaks by Evan Blass (aka evleaks) shows the Mate 10 Pro design to be "interesting". it seems you will either love it or hate it!

mate10pro.jpg

what do you guys think? nice? not nice? i think i like it.