Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huawei P9 Lite Unboxing/Mini review

SuperUser

Yo!

Today we be looking at the Huawei P9 Lite which was released not long ago. 

Specification of this unit can be seen as below . 

p9 lite 1.JPGp9 lite 2.JPG

DSC00939.jpg

The P9 comes in a premium packaging (IMO) 

DSC00940.jpg

When unboxed, Behold! The P9 Lite :3

DSC00941.jpg

The accesories, which consist of charger, usb cable, earphone and manuals (which includes a cover too inside the manual)

DSC00942.jpg

DSC00943.jpg

The USB Charger that come with the phone.

DSC00944.jpg

Earphone and USB cables that come with it :3

DSC00945.jpg

Huawei  included the pin for removing the sim tray 

DSC00946.jpg

Just noticed Huawei actually included a normal hard shell case inside the manual box (forgot to check it out, only just noticed today as I just got the phone... oh, it's not mine btw Smiley Tongue)

DSC00953.jpg

Had the sim card upgraded from non LTE to LTE (Nano) for Free! Kudos to Digi Smiley Very Happy... Btw the phone actually supports 2 sim but sadly if one decided to use the function, then he/she cannot actually use the microsd card slot (both shares the same slot)

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00949.jpg

DSC00950.jpg

DSC00951.jpgDSC00952.jpg

The P9 Lite is almost identical to the P9. The major difference would be on the CPU,Camera (not dual camera setup) and also the front is just protected by normal glass instead of Gorilla Glass on the P9.

I'll continue the updating the information again tomorrow as it's getting quite late! Do stay tune for updates Smiley Very Happy

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Re: Huawei P9 Lite Unboxing/Mini review

SuperUser

this one... no dual leica camera... ya? 

looking forward to the reviews...

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Contributor

So since this phone is not as superior as the P9, is it worthy of its price tag?

SuperUser

@mydragoon, no dual Leica.. sadly.

@OKLY,well got this for my dad, for it's price i find it quite decent. I only play with it for a while thus cannot give much feedback for now but i do find the phone quite worthy for the price given. 1099 if i remember correctly. Anyway for that price, it's  either slightly older model phones or some lower end one. 

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!

Community Manager

I wish to have photos comparison between this P9 lite vs P9 with Leica camera. I always wonder if the dual camera helps in oridinary colour photos.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor
Doesnt support VOLTE.. not future proof.. galaxy J series better.. and huawei p9 lite still expensive cause of lack in VOLTE option

Community Manager

@Geoffrey wrote:
Doesnt support VOLTE.. not future proof.. galaxy J series better.. and huawei p9 lite still expensive cause of lack in VOLTE option

On the bright side, no risk of getting charged for data usage when roaming or without a data plan =p

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

I wish to have photos comparison between this P9 lite vs P9 with Leica camera. I always wonder if the dual camera helps in oridinary colour photos.

in the case of P9 (non-lite)  with the dual Leica lens... 

based on reviews... it helps because one of the lens is actually a B&W lens that supposedly helps with the contrast processing.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy