Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei P9 Discussion Thread

SuperUser

just sharing some tips...

1. swiping down from the home screen will bring up Google search and also a list of recent apps used.

2. from Gallery, when you're at the "top" (latest photos), pulling down (similar gesture to refresh in many apps) will launch the camera apps... 

feel free to share more tips you "discover"...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

Another tips: Quickly take a picture by pressing the power button and then volume down button twice. Smiley Very Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

ok... even more tips...

1. (another user actually shared this with me)... from camera apps, tap on the aperture icon to enable some extra dual lens features. once you have taken the photos, go to gallery and you can see there is an icon you can tap to refocus your photo (and also do some effects)

2.  if you find the "banner" notification for some messaging apps to be annoying (taking up too much space), you can actually make the notification smaller by disabling the banner notification. just go to: 

settings -- notification panel & status bar -- notification manager -- select apps (example: whatsapp) -- disable "Banners".

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Any idea which  outlet got stock for p9? need sign plan but most outlet no stock.

Super Contributor

Sorry, we are unable to check and confirm the stock status from here. We believe the stocks are running low at the moment and most of our Digi Stores are out of stock Smiley Sad. You can only walk in to our Digi Stores for further checking and assistance. Stocks availability is not guaranteed, it is based on first-come, first-serve basis. Hopefully there will be restock for the model. Thanks.

Community Manager

Anyone wonder when their P9 is born? You can read your serial number from the phone:

Pos 6-7: Year
Pos 8: Month (Oct=A, Nov=B, Dec=C)
Pos 9-10: Date

Credit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/p9/how-to/determine-manufacturing-date-huawei-p9-t3472084

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

Just curious, anyone using fast charging with their P9? Just got their Fast Charge enable powerbank Smiley Very Happy.... Really good for pumping up the battery in critical moments

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

Community Manager

Fast charging powerbank would be really helpful, to reduce the duration of carrying both the powerbank and phone.

The fast charging powerbank by Huawei will cost a bit more, isn't it? Smiley Very Happy