Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huawei P20 Pro

pz Member

Hi Digi,

I am planning to MNP to Digi.

Can i buy Huawei P20 Pro using installment plan with 190 plan?

https://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/huawei-p20-pro

I dont see the installment option.

Plus, do you have the stock?

if yes, in which area have stock? Preferable in Penang or Kedah.

Re: Huawei P20 Pro

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Installment option is currently available at physical retail stores. Unfortunately we couldn't get you the information of stock levels at physical retail stores.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Zhi Member
你讲好好来,这个号码是说的,你妈的
1532712759555871242817.jpg

Community Manager
Zhi, i am unable to understand you fully about your concern of a phone number. Perhaps because of the image attachment that is showing a blurry photo.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.