Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Huawei P20 Pro device bundle plan

I'm subscribed to the Digi Postpaid 250 Family for over a year with no contract attached. Am I still eligible to sign up for the Huawei P20 Pro with the same plan of Digi Postpaid 250 Family with contract 24 months?

Re: Huawei P20 Pro device bundle plan

Hi, I have the same question here too. Currently subscribed to Family 150 plan without contract. When i was browsing the online purchase page, the "change plan" option was available but after clicking checkout, the purchase option is no longer available. Not getting any reply from Digi yet at the moment.

[ Edited ]
Support

Changing plan to device bundle via online is not available for both Postpaid Family 150 & 250 at the moment :-( Kindly walk-in to the nearest Digi Store to proceed with the request ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

feel sad my town nerest digi centre cant answer  me,when d stock Huawei P20pro avilable. i planned to register at online store.

Highlighted

Support

Hi naiking87. You may proceed to place your order via this link : http://new.digi.com.my/smartphone/huawei-p20-pro. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Meaning online changing plan is not available. But if I walk in to digi store, with my current postpaid 250 Family plan, I'm still eligible to get the device plan and maintain my 250 Family plan, but with contract 24 months?

Support

Yes, that is correct squallll.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!