Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei P20 Pro - Triple the Fun?

SuperUser

i have to say, the twilight is indeed a beauty! Heart

@philippecr wrote:

huawei p20 pro twilight

So the Twilight that everybody is waiting for, has arrived.Smiley Very Happy, still need more convincing? 

SuperUser

Nice review bro!

Manage to find a nice transparent case for it yet? Does it still have that annoying heat up issues with multiple shot taken?

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

SuperUser

it comes with a clear case, and no, it doesn't heats up as much as Huawei P9 does when using the camera. 

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

Community Manager
Speaking about heat, how do you find the heat levels when you game on the device?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser
It does heat up as usual, but since it's glass back, it's more manageable? Maybe?
--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

SuperUser
But the good thing bout P20 Pro is that, u can dunk it into the water if the battle heat too much. XD
--------
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers