Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Huawei Mate 20 promo RM1

"accept as solution"

Is it huawei P20 is out of stock for all digi store in malacca or in whole malaysia? If yes, when will it restock?

Support

Currently, we run out of stock for Huawei P20 all over Malaysia. We are trying our best to replenish the stock as soon as we can. 

Apologize for the inconvenience caused :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

How about the stock of huawei mate 20? Is it also run out of stock over Malaysia?

@Digi_Kobi wrote:

Currently, we run out of stock for Huawei P20 all over Malaysia. We are trying our best to replenish the stock as soon as we can. 

Apologize for the inconvenience caused :-(

Support

Hi Sia0229, 

Currently, the Huawei Mate 20 - midnight blue is only available at our Sunway Pyramid branch.  It is based on first-come, first-serve basis. Due to stocks are limited, kindly walk-in to get assistance on the stock status. Thank you 

Address: 

Lot LG2.69, Lower Ground 2, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Operating Hours:

Mondays - Sundays & Public Holidays: 10am - 10pm

I want take rm1
Highlighted

Support

Hi Saraswathy2. RM1 phone promo is no longer available. For the latest phone package we currently offer, please refer to this link ya : https://www.digi.com.my/shop/phones/phonefreedom365. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!