Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Huawei Mate 20 promo RM1

Hi digi, today i went to your one of the outlet at Jaya Shopping Mall. Before i came there, i called the respective number to ask about the stock and promo. Then,they said yes, available. When i reach there and told them that im interested, the sales person told me that i need to subscribe 2 plan instead of changing my current plan to 190. I thought i was wrong and ask for confirmation. He said,yes, to entitled promo RM1, i need to change my current plan to 190 and addon another plan which is RM58. When i feel something off,i called CS and told them, they said, no additional plan is needed. My question, why the store sop is different from your CS sop? Thanks

Re: Huawei Mate 20 promo RM1

Same here. Family 150 plan need to add one more rm58 plan just to get Samsung galaxy note 9. both need bond for 24 months contract. Didnt even think  is this a good package to the subsribers.

Yeap, after i talk with them in FB,they said every outlet have different promo and subscribe.. I think the best way to buy is through online..

I just got my huawei mate 20. 190 with sub line min 58. 2 years contract both of them. Every store different promo i think that the way they want to archive their on KPI on sales (promo new number/new digi user). Other store no need the sub line min 58 but no stock on the phone. Just take with granted. Hopefully i can survive with the price 😪

[ Edited ]
I everyday check through online nearly more than 1 month for this device,but out of stock..sad i need to buy new phone for my wife this christmas 😞

Support

Currently, we run out of stock for Huawei Mate 20 for online purchase, avecenixjeff Smiley Sad 
We are trying our best to replenish the stock as soon as we can. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

thanks a lot DIGI!!i finally purchased it just now..

Yeap until now lot of branch have diiferent promo i guess....Im searching for this huawei mate 20 all places were out of stock and decided to order online...also been finished stock...wonder when will restock date ?? realy need a new phone...

also wonder why they doing a promo without enough stocks..will happy to know the restock dates..tq

When will it be restock @DIGI??

Support

We are trying to get it replenish as soon as we can, zimi007. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. TQ.

When will it be restock @DIGI??

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!