Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to STOP ALL?

Support

U just need to go to SMS and type STOP ALL and send it to the 5 digits number that has been sending u the service SMS. U should be receiving a notification from them once u have sent the SMS to them

I need some help.. I need to stop all the unknown message from eg. 33611. Its was ate my credit account but I already unsubscribe stop all .. But auto-subscribe returns after 4 ~ 5 days

Bill melambung sbb SMS dri 3+++/6+++. SMS semua charge rm4/rm3. 😥😥 36566?? Unavailable 😢😢 habis lh bill melambung lg skli 😥😥😥

How about after it has been said that the service was terminated, but then in tomorrow morning it keep sending the message. Do you have solutions for this? It just like spam messages.

Support

Hi Wadaah, we have replied to your PM ya, please check. TQ 

Re: Kredit kena potong setiap hari

Hello digi ,I want to ask why did my credit balance  always deducated? How to get back my credit balance

Re: Kredit kena potong setiap hari

Support

Hi Nurlieyaammeyr2. We would recommend you to check all of the charges details via your MyDigi account (the web version) under the 'View Usage' option. The details will be sent to your email and if there's info that you are unsure of, you can check with us for explanation.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Sy nk stop fungsi Fun2network

Support

rasyidi8786, untuk bantuan selanjutnya ke atas perkara ini, mohon PM kami nombor dan info selengkapnya ya. Tq.

Sy nk tamat kan pakej yg rm4 FUN2NETWORK.com.....lampiran ada d bwh
-no hp Sy 0142617082
-sy Hrp pihak DIgi bertindak segera ye