Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to STOP ALL?

I need some help.. I need to stop all the unknown message from eg. 36566.. Its was ate my credit account just rm6 everyday..
Highlighted

Re: How to STOP ALL?

Community Manager

Send a SMS containing "STOP ALL" to 36566 and that will stop further charges. Remember to avoid clicking on pop ups advertisements.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I need to stop all the unknown message from eg. 38288 Its was deduction every week
Highlighted

Support

Hi deepido56, If the number that sends SMS is from 3xxxx, you can send SMS "STOP ALL" or "OFF"all in capital letter to the original number to cancel this service. Make sure you have sufficient credit if you are Prepaid user, as per SMS delivery will be charged at RM0.15. Make sure you have received the reply SMS mention that the services are been deactivated.TQ

Highlighted

Digi..ineed some help.. Please check the number always deduct my credit everyday.. And hope get refund all the credit was deduciton
Highlighted

Support

Unknown234, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message from the said service for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Kredit kena potong setiap hari

Digi Pada Bulan 2 saya terima mesej mengatakan kredit saya dipotong RM3 hampir setiap hari...selepas itu saya call digi center untuk stop mesej tersebut...persoalannya boleh tak saya dapatkan kembali kredit saya yang dipotong itu?
Highlighted

Please help.. I need to stop all the unknown message from eg. 32355.. Its was ate my credit account just rm6.
Highlighted

Support

Stephanielsy, to assist u further on this, please inbox/PM us ur phone number and full details above for further assistance and checking

Highlighted

How to stop massage from e.g 33611 and other because it deducted my credit a lot 😭