Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HTC 10 - The Power of 10

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

Cf07e_sWQAEdPQO.jpg

HTC 10 - A smartphone crafted with obsession, aimed to redefining what a flagship phones is truly meant to be!

Unprecedented control, off the chart performance, world’s first dual OIS for pro level photos front and back, end-to-end 24-bit Hi-Res sound, all in this beautifully crafted metal unibody! 

An exciting year for HTC to score the PERFECT 10! 

Cf1MJU9WwAAnkgn.jpg

Cf05gDDWEAAbhT3.jpg

Cf048ycXIAAC7wv.jpg

DxOMark Mobile result for HTC 10

http://www.dxomark.com/Mobiles/HTC-10-camera-overview-A-great-all-rounder-for-stills-and-video

HTC 10 Official Page

http://www.htc.com/htc-10/ 

#powerof10

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

Re: HTC 10 - The Power of 10

SuperUser

i give 0/10 for the price... Smiley Tongue

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

SuperUser

just be glad tat it isn't x10 the price. Smiley Tongue

--------
I'm a Potato. If you're too, hit the "This is helpful" button for no reason pls? :-3

*drools* Smiley Tongue

-looks at price,  looks at bank account-

*slowly walk away*

Community Manager

How relevant is dxomark score to the real world photo quality? I see S7E sharing the same first place with HTC 10, Xperia Z5 as second place; but I have heard dissapointment of S7E and Xperia Z5 in camera section.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK still waiting for the field report test for the HTC10

--------

Community Manager

@philippecr wrote:

@MrOctopusK still waiting for the field report test for the HTC10

Awaiting for you to be one of the field tester Smiley Very Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK ah. i dun mind if you help me talk to HTC to lemme try it. Smiley Wink 

--------

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

How relevant is dxomark score to the real world photo quality? I see S7E sharing the same first place with HTC 10, Xperia Z5 as second place; but I have heard dissapointment of S7E and Xperia Z5 in camera section.

iinm, dxomark tests are very scientific. however, i don't think they take into account the various situations that can happen when one is trying to take photos -- like moving objects, shaking hands, etc...

but still, if they can rank it there... it should be good.

good? yeah, coz i think camera on Samsung phones have been quite impressive in the last few years. 

as for disappointment with the s7E... what kinda disappointment? i've heard the contrarary...

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Community Manager

@mydragoon wrote:

@MrOctopusK wrote:

iinm, dxomark tests are very scientific. however, i don't think they take into account the various situations that can happen when one is trying to take photos -- like moving objects, shaking hands, etc...

but still, if they can rank it there... it should be good.

good? yeah, coz i think camera on Samsung phones have been quite impressive in the last few years. 

as for disappointment with the s7E... what kinda disappointment? i've heard the contrarary...

I do not have first hand experience with S7E camera but what I heard was Note 5 camera is still noticably better than S7E.