Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Gadgets for 2021 (Android, iOS and others)

SuperUser

2020 went by so fast and "uneventful" (depends on how one looks at it). Most of us probably spent most of 2020 at home. It is now 2021 and we are still not free of COVID19.

Based on what we have gone through in 2020, it would seem that phones have become really useful -- We used it to communicate with family, watch movies, have meetings and even attend classes. We can expect 2021 to be similar...

So, with that in mind... What are you looking forward to in 2021? Is it a smartphone? Or is it a fitness band? Or perhaps a tablet, or some new gadget? It would be nice to know what you guys are wishing for in 2021... Do share in the comments below.

BTW, I recently received an interesting item that I think should be just nice for 2021 -- A portable projector. Should be useful for just about everything from watching movies with family to attending online class..

Xiaomi Wanbo Portable Projector T2 Max

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Re: Gadgets for 2021 (Android, iOS and others)

Community Manager

I am looking forward to new generation of iPad Mini and Apple's adoption of mini-LED.

Make it smaller, bezel-less and same cheap. Hehe

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

I am looking forward to new generation of iPad Mini and Apple's adoption of mini-LED.

Mini is nice. but same cheap not good. Apple products never cheap. so same cheap is stll not good for most of us.. hahaha... 

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

HELLO3

SuperUser

@0102822926 wrote:
HELLO3

hi, hi, hi back to you too..

Community Manager

@mydragoon wrote:

@MrOctopusK wrote:

Mini is nice. but same cheap not good. Apple products never cheap. so same cheap is stll not good for most of us.. hahaha... 

iPad Mini 5 64GB is only RM1699 RRP. It does so well at gaming, at work productivity apps and even faster than my desktop for video rendering. I would rate it as the most value purchase one can make from Apple, even more value than iPhone SE.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements