Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi direct billing on google playstore

Hi sir, why i cant unable digi direct billing on google playstore? It says that the verification sms could not be sent . Pls try again . N i got sms from 22010 that writed dcb_assosiation: bla bla bla . Somebody help me . My google playstore up to date

Re: Digi direct billing on google playstore

Community Manager

Yes, I had that problem before and found out that it is my Digi information issue. Let me share with you how I fixed it.

Your MyDigi/Connect email address(es) should contain your Gmail account that is used to login and purchase apps. Follow the below guide if you need pictorial assistance.

Visit MyDigi web portal, click on Profile. Then click Manage account with CONNECT.

Mydigi_profile.png

Then click on Edit link for email addresses. You can add your Gmail address to the account, then retry verification on your device.

add_email.png 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.