Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi 150 postpaid

Ok, I need a real and honest answer from you. Is the Digi Postpaid 150 Unlimited and Digi Postpaid 100 Unlimited really unlimited or is it capped?  I saw some people saying that the speed is actually capped eventhough you guys said it is a real unlimited plan, but we all know that Digi have been misusing the word "unlimited" for a long time now. So is it really unlimited quota? Or is it  capped and if it is capped, how much is the limit? 

If it is capped, I bet you that you will say it is based on your FUP

Re: Digi 150 postpaid

and one more thing, I saw that some of the users found out that digi 150 is actually limited to 1tb of quota so I need u to be really honest here, what is the quota for the 150 unlimited plan? If it is 500TB then just tell me. If  it is 10000TB, tell me. Any quota at all that is related to Digi Postpaid 150 Unlimited plan, just tell me

Community Manager

Fair usage policy does apply to Infinite 150. It is unlimited, as in the plan allows you to continue to stay connected but at controlled speed after exceeding FUP.

FUP is analysed based on overall usage and also usage pattern, so there isn't a hard rule to state.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I am a very heavy user. Like, really really heavy. So I need to know numbers. What's my activity that will cause the digi 150 to be capped according to your fup?

Community Manager
If you make a far heavier usage than an average person, it is likely you might encounter throttled speeds. If your internet is shared at home among a few users that are also heavy in usage, or downloads 4k video content (or of similar file size) very frequently, it is considered as heavy usage.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

If I use 30gb per day every day.....and I literally mean every single day for a month, is it heavy enough to be throttled?

Community Manager
I am unable to give you a hard number for Infinite 150 FUP, but 30GB a day is heavy usage. You may exceed 1TB in a month even.

not an aswer that I was hoping for hahaha but at least you replied. For me, customer service is one of the main factors needed by the customers from telco providers. Yes, you might be unable to help us in everything and sometimes you don't have the answers to all of our problems but at least you replied to your customers saying that you're unable to help. That's all we need, an answer. Whether the answer might satisfy us or not, that's the second priority, but at least we must have an answer from you. Thank you for your replies. Really appreciate it.