Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Android gadgets for Year 2020

SuperUser

It is a brand new year, and a brand new decade!

So, are you looking forward to any special device -- phone? wearables? smart-connected devices?

CES 2020 event starts on 7th January. Here, we can expect to see the trends for the year. There may be some announcements and launches too.

Then next, MWC Barcelona 2020, which is around end February. This is also the time we normally see the next Samsung S series getting launched. News are saying that it will be  called The Samsung Galaxy S20 instead of S11. What do you think...?

But somehow, personally for me, I think mobile phones itself is no longer that interesting. I believe wearables will be the IN thing this year as more and more people start to look into becoming fit  Malaysians. So, I'm more excited about stuff like smart watches and fitness trackers.

What are you looking forward to? Samsung? Huawei? Xiaomi? OPPO? Honor?  Vivo?

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: Android gadgets for Year 2020

Community Manager

I'm looking forward to both Androids and iPhone this year. For Android, I'm still longing for a manufacturer that supports their phone updates as well as Apple. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Android gadgets for Year 2020

SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

I'm looking forward to both Androids and iPhone this year. For Android, I'm still longing for a manufacturer that supports their phone updates as well as Apple. 

phone wise... i find there is really no new hardware breakthrough.. even recent announcement of S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite is so confusing.  

but wearables... really kinda fun for now... and some can be really affordable.

as for iPhones... well, there's only that few that exist or get launched every year... hahahaha...

but yeah, software support, Apple seems to still be better and more consistent.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy