Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: 2019 smartphones -- what do you want from your phone?

Community Manager

On looks department, I prefer the S10 for its single round pinhole. The eliptical camera on S10+ may be quite distracting in comparison.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

SuperUser

seems Samsung will have a setting to "hide" the camera cutout... basically making the display area smaller.

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

SuperUser

Honestly, I am still not a fan of having a 'slight bottom chin' on most Android phones now which claim to have a 'bezelless' display, despite the upper part of the display is really 'bezelless' already. I wish most Android phone manufacturers would be more like Apple (on their X and XS series) and have a uniform bezel around the display (but minus the notch). 

SuperUser

Huawei recently announced the P30 series. and it is expected to be officially announced and go on sale soon...

A review by The Verge says that the P30 Pro seems to be the new king of low-light photography. 

Huawei P30Pro comparison photos

Full review here:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/1/18290215/huawei-p30-pro-camera-night-low-light-mode-photos

I am very impressed!

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.

Community Manager

I have to say, Huawei P30 Pro hit the nail with mobile photography this time. They can sit on the hall of fame for mobile photography for this year.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@MrOctopusK wrote:

I have to say, Huawei P30 Pro hit the nail with mobile photography this time. They can sit on the hall of fame for mobile photography for this year.

I couldn't agree more. Heart

With the rumours of Apple's upcoming flagship iPhone of 2019 just having an additional ultra-wide angle lense and sensor, and the Samsung S10+ being as lacklustre as it is, looks like Huawei has won 'best camera phone' category for the second year running (since it was the best for 2018 with the P20 Pro). Smiley Very Happy

If I am not mistaken, the crown for 2016/2017 was the Google Pixel with its revolutionary low-light performance via software HDR algorithm, but the P20 Pro and P30 Pro respectively eradicated the Pixel series to oblivion thereafter. Smiley LOL