Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Problem to access internet for iPhone 5

Hi DiGi,

I have purchased prepaid mobile internet (Monthly RM68) on 12.10.2015. But, I found it hardly to access internet especially for Facebook, Youtube, Whatsapp and on. 

I have doing these steps just to recover my efficiency of Digi network:

1. Turn off and wait for 15 minutes and then turn back on (Still get the same problem)

2. Resetting the network reset button at my iphone (The problem still remain unchange)

3. Call Customer Service and lodged report (No work)

4. Today I call again the customer service with add on report (Reporting that in this surroundings, there are people who using "Open VPN application" pirately getting a FREE internet access.

5. Waiting for technician to follow up my report.

I also had done doing "Settings" ->"General" "Reset" -> "Reset Network Settings" unfortunately not working.

P/S Last time I've purchased other mobile internet like Weekly RM18, Weekly RM5 and Weekly RM7 but I still can contact with my friends via whatsapp, wechat, and FB smoothly. 

Re: Problem to access internet for iPhone 5

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback. Kindly wait for our customer service team to lodge a report on your behalf and get back to you.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Re: Problem to access internet for iPhone 5

Thank you for your prompt feedback. Can't wait to receive calls from your side. 

RECEPTION AND INTERNET IS EXTREMELY BAD WITH IPHONE5

DEAR DIGI

I AM USING THE MONTHLY 80 RINGGIT PLAN .

AFTER CHANGING TO MY NEW IPHONE MY RECEPTION AND INTERNET CONNECTION IS REALLY BAD.

EVEN IN PUBLIC AREAS I HAVE ONLY THREE BARS.WHEN I AM AT HOME THE LINE BAR IS JUST AT ONE.

DUE TO THE BAD LINE ,MY INTERNET IS ALSO AFFECTED. THE INTERNET TURNS TO "E" AND NEVER CHANGES BACK TO 3G UNLESS I RESTART MY PHONE.

THERE CANT BE A PROBLEM WITH MY NEW IPHONE BECAUSE I GOT IT CHECKED AT THREE DIFFERENT MACSTUDIO .

PLEASE HELP ME .TQ

Re: RECEPTION AND INTERNET IS EXTREMELY BAD WITH IPHONE5

Support

Hi NAVIN,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your phone number and current location (full address and postcode) for further clarification, TQ