13-10-2015 03:04 PM
I have purchased prepaid mobile internet (Monthly RM68) on 12.10.2015. But, I found it hardly to access internet especially for Facebook, Youtube, Whatsapp and on.
I have doing these steps just to recover my efficiency of Digi network:
1. Turn off and wait for 15 minutes and then turn back on (Still get the same problem)
2. Resetting the network reset button at my iphone (The problem still remain unchange)
3. Call Customer Service and lodged report (No work)
4. Today I call again the customer service with add on report (Reporting that in this surroundings, there are people who using "Open VPN application" pirately getting a FREE internet access.
5. Waiting for technician to follow up my report.
I also had done doing "Settings" ->"General" "Reset" -> "Reset Network Settings" unfortunately not working.
P/S Last time I've purchased other mobile internet like Weekly RM18, Weekly RM5 and Weekly RM7 but I still can contact with my friends via whatsapp, wechat, and FB smoothly.
13-10-2015 03:24 PM
23-01-2017 12:24 PM
I AM USING THE MONTHLY 80 RINGGIT PLAN .
AFTER CHANGING TO MY NEW IPHONE MY RECEPTION AND INTERNET CONNECTION IS REALLY BAD.
EVEN IN PUBLIC AREAS I HAVE ONLY THREE BARS.WHEN I AM AT HOME THE LINE BAR IS JUST AT ONE.
DUE TO THE BAD LINE ,MY INTERNET IS ALSO AFFECTED. THE INTERNET TURNS TO "E" AND NEVER CHANGES BACK TO 3G UNLESS I RESTART MY PHONE.
THERE CANT BE A PROBLEM WITH MY NEW IPHONE BECAUSE I GOT IT CHECKED AT THREE DIFFERENT MACSTUDIO .
PLEASE HELP ME .TQ
23-01-2017 05:14 PM
Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your phone number and current location (full address and postcode) for further clarification, TQ