Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Only "H" available always.

Its been 2 weeks or 3, it just having "H" only. Normally when i m at home klang the internet speed and signal is ok. Recently it only stay at H. Is digi doing some maintainance? Even on calls its have frequent disturbance on the frequency.

Re: Only "H" available always.

SuperUser

Hi,

May I know which part of Klang you're from? And also the phone model? What was the signal type (H+,LTE)before this?

___
Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up.If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Meow De Ge So!
Highlighted

Re: Only "H" available always.

Community Manager

Hi @Square_dada, kindly check you PM <inbox> regarding this issue. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.