Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Mobile data on but not working

Re: Mobile data on but not working

SuperUser

Hi Winnie, do you have more details about your scenario? Like your phone model? Is it a new phone? Did you try setting the APN?

[ Edited ]
Internet no access. ?samsung core 2madal g355

Support

Hi osama, please reload to reactivate your account and to use your internet service again. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
the mobile data is on but seems like the network does not work. i already subcribe the data, but no function. the network shows 3g only but no internet. im using iphone 5s. please help me.

Community Manager

If you go to Settings > Cellular, do you see Digi APN settings in there? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

There is problem with my 3G and 3G+ internet unstable  ,  at Greenlane Heights , penang area 

Coverage area low 

I use speed test to check my 3G+ only 600+/kb per sec 

Usely 3/mb  per sec

This is my number 0164562262

Community Manager

@xiiaopanda wrote:

There is problem with my 3G and 3G+ internet unstable  ,  at Greenlane Heights , penang area 

Coverage area low 

I use speed test to check my 3G+ only 600+/kb per sec 

Usely 3/mb  per sec

This is my number 0164562262

Please try again a few hours later, to make sure it isn't a sudden congestion. If signal/speed derioration persists, call our Helpline (0162211800) to report a network fault.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I live at mentari court sunway on 12th floor. Mobile data is on (3g 3/ full bar) and there is no connection at all. Sometimes get 4g 1 bar. Same things happen, sometimes can use and sometime cannot. Can you fix this problem ?