Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Internet line quite bad

[ Edited ]

Internet service keep going off and on. Very hard to even send a whatsapp message. I forgot one more thing, yesterday I couldnt make calls, line coverage was bad too. I'm using digi few years already at my area, this is the first time I'm experiencing this. 

Highlighted

Re: Internet line quite bad

Community Manager

@thevis wrote:

Internet service keep going off and on. Very hard to even send a whatsapp message. I forgot one more thing, yesterday I couldnt make calls, line coverage was bad too. I'm using digi few years already at my area, this is the first time I'm experiencing this. 

@thevis, if the issue persists, contact one of our support with the  required information: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Welcome-and-Announcements/We-care-about-your-network/m-p/24461#M490

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Q1: What is your network issue?
Line is very bad, can't contact digi helpline also!

Q2: What is your device?
OPPO R829

Q3: Tell us where you are.
everywhere I go the line is bad.  My usual places are: Shah Alam, PJ, TTDI, Klang

Q4: Tell us when this happened?
3 days

Q5: Finally, tell us who you are.

Thevi.S

Highlighted

Community Manager

@thevis, did you send our support a PM as guided in the link?

Btw, it is weird that you are having this issue every where you go. Generally the network has been fine. Do you have any friends with Digi to compare?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.